Report NEP-CSE-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Filippini & Gianmaria Martini, 2009. "Strategic Choice between Process and Product Innovation under Different Competitive Regimes," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Teoria Economica e Metodi Quantitativi itemq0953, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Vanpoucke, E. & Boyer, K. & Vereecke, A., 2009. "Supply chain information flow strategies: an empirical taxonomy," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-03, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Giuseppe Calabrese, 2008. "Best performance-best practice nelle imprese manifatturiere italiane," CERIS Working Paper 200808, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY -NOW- Research Institute on Sustainable Economic Growth - Moncalieri (TO) ITALY.
- Van Bruystegem, K. & Van De Woestyne, M. & Dewettinck, K., 2008. "Human Resource challenges for growing SMEs. How Flemish entrepreneurs attract, develop and retain employees," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2008-24, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Skriner, Edith, 2009. "Competitiveness and Specialisation of the Austrian Export Sector. A Constant-Market-Shares Analysis," Economics Series 235, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Li, Enjing & Suni, Paavo & Zhao, Yanyun, 2008. "Cost Competitiveness of Chinese and Finnish Fabricated Metal Industries," Discussion Papers 1172, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Michele Imbruno, 2008. "INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN THE ITALIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR: Self-Selection or Learning-by-Exporting?," Quaderni DSEMS 21-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Thang, N. & Buyens, D., 2008. "What we know about relationship between training and firm performance: a review of literature," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-01, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Michele Imbruno, 2008. "EXPORTING, PRODUCTIVITY AND MARKET INTEGRATON: Italian manufacturing firms within the European context," Quaderni DSEMS 22-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Choe, Chongwoo & Tian, Gloria & Yin, Xiangkang, 2009. "Managerial Power, Stock-Based Compensation, and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence," MPRA Paper 13449, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Miguel Fonseca & António Mendonça & José Passos, 2009. "A Hipótese do Investment Development Path: Uma Abordagem por Dados em Painel. Os Casos de Portugal e Espanha," Working Papers Department of Economics 2009/05, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Belizon, M. Jesus, 2008. "Factores determinantes de la reputación del CEO: Un análisis sectorial entre las principales empresas españolas," IESE Research Papers D/772, IESE Business School.
- Antonio Cabrales & Raffaele Miniaci & Marco Piovesan & Giovanni Ponti, 2009. "Social Preferences and Strategic Uncertainty: An Experiment on Markets and Contracts," Working Papers 2009-09, FEDEA.