What we know about relationship between training and firm performance: a review of literature
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Ermakov, 2011. "Return on Training in the Knowledge-Based Economy: Review and Analysis of Existing Approaches to Evaluation of Training Outcomes," MIC 2011: Managing Sustainability? Proceedings of the 12th International Conference, Portorož, 23–26 November 2011 [Selected Papers], University of Primorska, Faculty of Management Koper.
More about this item
KeywordsTraining; Human resource outcomes; Firm performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2009-02-22 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-EFF-2009-02-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HRM-2009-02-22 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-22 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vlg:vlgwps:2009-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Isabelle Vandenbroere). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vlgmsbe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .