Report NEP-EFF-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Manello, 2008. "Produttività, progresso tecnico ed efficienza nei paesi OCSE," CERIS Working Paper 200807, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Michele Imbruno, 2008. "INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND FIRM PRODUCTIVITY WITHIN THE ITALIAN MANUFACTURING SECTOR: Self-Selection or Learning-by-Exporting?," Quaderni DSEMS 21-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Mario Coccia, 2008. "How should be the levels of public and private R&D investments to trigger modern productivity growth? Empirical evidence and lessons learned for Italian economy," CERIS Working Paper 200805, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- C. Veeramani, 2008. "Impact of imported intermediate and capital goods on economic growth: A Cross country analysis," Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai Working Papers 2008-029, Indira Gandhi Institute of Development Research, Mumbai, India.
- Michele Imbruno, 2008. "EXPORTING, PRODUCTIVITY AND MARKET INTEGRATON: Italian manufacturing firms within the European context," Quaderni DSEMS 22-2008, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Li, Enjing & Suni, Paavo & Zhao, Yanyun, 2008. "Cost Competitiveness of Chinese and Finnish Fabricated Metal Industries," Discussion Papers 1172, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Claudia Kemfert & Hans Kremers, 2009. "The Cost of Climate Change to the German Fruit Vegetation Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 857, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Greta Falavigna, 2008. "La responsabilité sociale, est-elle une variable influençant les performances d’entreprise?," CERIS Working Paper 200810, Institute for Economic Research on Firms and Growth - Moncalieri (TO).
- Du, Jun & Girma, Sourafel, 2009. "Source of Finance, Growth and Firm Size ? Evidence from China," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Thang, N. & Buyens, D., 2008. "What we know about relationship between training and firm performance: a review of literature," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series 2009-01, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Tatsuyoshi Miyakoshi & Pekka Ilmakunnas, 2009. "What decreases the TFP ? The aging labor and ICT imbalance," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-03, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).