Report NEP-LAM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-LAM, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & South America. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert C. Allen & Tommy E. Murphy & Eric B. Schneider, 2011. "The Colonial Origins of the Divergence in the Americas: A Labour Market Approach," Working Papers 402, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Susaeta, Lourdes & Pin, Jose R. & Gallifa, Angela, 2011. "Generation or culture? Work attitude drivers: An analysis in Latin America and Iberian countries," IESE Research Papers D/919, IESE Business School.
- Marta Moratti, 2010. "Consumption Poverty and Pro-Poor Growth in Bolivia," Working Paper Series 1310, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Mauricio Moura & Caio Piza & Marcos Poplawski-Ribeiro, 2011. "The Distributive Effects of Land Titleon Labor Supply; Evidence From Brazil," IMF Working Papers 11/131, International Monetary Fund.
- Costa, Cinthia Cabral da & Cunha, Marcelo Pereira da & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2011. "The role of ethanol in the brazilian economy: three decades of progress," MPRA Paper 32224, University Library of Munich, Germany.