Cesar R. Sobrino
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|César R. Sobrino School of Business & Entrepreneurship University of Turabo PO BOX 3030 Gurabo, PR 00778|
Universidad del Turabo (Cesar Sobrino)http://www.suagm.edu/turabo/
Gurabo, Puerto Rico
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sobrino, César R, 2013. "The twin deficits hypothesis and reverse causality: A short-run analysis of Peru," Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science, Universidad ESAN, vol. 18(34), pages 9-15.
- Cesar Sobrino & Ellis Heath, 2013. "Currency Area and Non-synchronized Business Cycles between the US and Puerto Rico," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(3), pages 1948-1958.
- César R. Sobrino, 2011. "Current account, productivity and terms of trade shocks in Norway," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 18(18), pages 1745-1750, December.
- Cesar R Sobrino, 2010. "The Effects of Inflation Targeting on the Current Account: An Empirical Examination," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1105-1112.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sobrino, César R, 2013.
"The twin deficits hypothesis and reverse causality: A short-run analysis of Peru,"
Journal of Economics, Finance and Administrative Science,
Universidad ESAN, vol. 18(34), pages 9-15.
- Bernardin Senadza & Godson Korbla Aloryito, 2016. "The twin deficits hypothesis: Evidence from Ghana," International Journal of Business and Economic Sciences Applied Research (IJBESAR), Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Institute of Technology (EMATTECH), Kavala, Greece, vol. 9(3), pages 55-62, December.
- Samia OMRANE BELGUITH, 2016. "Twin deficit in MENA countries: an empirical investigation," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 19(60), pages 123-146, June.
- Cesar R Sobrino, 2010.
"The Effects of Inflation Targeting on the Current Account: An Empirical Examination,"
AccessEcon, vol. 30(2), pages 1105-1112.
- YUAN, Chunming & CHEN, Ruo, 2015. "Policy transmissions, external imbalances, and their impacts: Cross-country evidence from BRICS," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 1-24.
- Mohd. FAYAZ & Kaur Bhatia SANDEEP, 2016. "Trends , Patterns and Determinants of Indian Current Account Deficit," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 16(1).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cesar R. Sobrino should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.