Ekonomski Fakultet Zagreb, Croatia
Sveučilište u Zagrebu
: +385 1 233-5633
+385 1 238-3333
Trg J.F.Kennedya 6, 10000 Zagreb
RePEc:edi:fefzghr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Rašković, Matevž & Ding, Zhonghui & Škare, Vatroslav & Ozretić Došen, Đurđana & Žabkar, Vesna, 2016. "Comparing consumer innovativeness and ethnocentrism of young-adult consumers," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(9), pages 3682-3686.
- Vatroslav Škare, 2011. "Do we need a new framework for managing Internet marketing activities?," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 23(2), pages 263-279.
- Đurđana Ozretić Došen & Vatroslav Škare & Zoran Krupka, 2007. "Country image determinants: Canada’s image in the Republic of Croatia," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 19(2), pages 173-188.
- Ozretic-Dosen, Durdana & Skare, Vatroslav & Krupka, Zoran, 2007. "Assessments of country of origin and brand cues in evaluating a Croatian, western and eastern European food product," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 130-136, February.
- Durdana Ozretic Dosen & Vatroslav Skare, 2004. "Delivering Services via Internet: New Distribution Channel for Traditional Services," Zagreb International Review of Economics and Business, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 7(Special C), pages 141-152, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ozretic-Dosen, Durdana & Skare, Vatroslav & Krupka, Zoran, 2007.
"Assessments of country of origin and brand cues in evaluating a Croatian, western and eastern European food product,"
Journal of Business Research,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 130-136, February.
- Zabkar, Vesna & Arslanagic-Kalajdzic, Maja & Diamantopoulos, Adamantios & Florack, Arnd, 2017. "Brothers in blood, yet strangers to global brand purchase: A four-country study of the role of consumer personality," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 228-235.
- Bonnet, Céline & Hilger, James & Villas-Boas, Sofia B., 2017. "Reduced Form Evidence on Belief Updating under Asymmetric Information - The Case of Wine Expert Opinions," TSE Working Papers 17-834, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Berg, Nathan & Preston, Kate L., 2017. "Willingness to pay for local food?: Consumer preferences and shopping behavior at Otago Farmers Market," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, pages 343-361.
- Nur Suhaili Ramli, 2017. "A review of marketing strategies from the European chocolate industry," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 7(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Schnettler, Berta & SÃ¡nchez, Mercedes & Orellana, Ligia & SepÃºlveda, JosÃ©, 2013. "Country of origin and ethnocentrism: a review from the perspective of food consumption," Economia Agraria, Agrarian Economist Association (AEA), Chile, vol. 17.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vatroslav Skare should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.