|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(50%) School of Public Economics and Administration Shanghai, China
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
RePEc:edi:spshucn (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) School of Economics Changzhou, China
RePEc:edi:secczcn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Zhu, Chen & Qiu, Zhiyi & Liu, Fengjun, 2021. "Does innovation stimulate employment? Evidence from China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 1007-1017.
- Runchi Zhang & Zhiyi Qiu, 2020. "Optimizing hyper-parameters of neural networks with swarm intelligence: A novel framework for credit scoring," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(6), pages 1-35, June.
- Chen Zhu & Da Zhao & Zhiyi Qiu, 2019. "Internal and External Effect of Estate Investment upon Regional Innovation in China," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 513-530, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Chen Zhu & Da Zhao & Zhiyi Qiu, 2019.
"Internal and External Effect of Estate Investment upon Regional Innovation in China,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 55(3), pages 513-530, February.
- Xiaojie Wang & Yi Duan & Pengcheng Liu & Guixin Han, 2020. "The Influence of Housing Investment on Urban Innovation: An Empirical Analysis Based on City-Level Panel Data in China," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(7), pages 1-15, April.
- Hao Liu & Lin Ma, 2020. "Spatial Pattern and Effects of Urban Coordinated Development in China’s Urbanization," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(6), pages 1-16, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Zhiyi Qiu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.