Ayse Belma Ozturkkal
Uluslararası Ticaret ve Finans Bölümü İstanbul, Turkey
Kadir Has Üniversitesi
RePEc:edi:utkhatr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Belma Öztürkkal & Aslı Togan-Eğrican, 2020. "Art investment: hedging or safe haven through financial crises," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 44(3), pages 481-529, September.
- Belma Ozturkkal, 2015. "Profit sharing between managers and investors: An experimental investigation," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 15(2), pages 106-114, June.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Gulnur Muradoglu & Belma Ozturkkal, 2014. "A behavioral analysis of investor diversification," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 499-523, June.
- Belma ÖZTÜRKKAL, 2013. "Bireysel Yatırımcı Davranışı Analizi: Anket Çalışması," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 28(326), pages 67-92.
- Orhan ERDEM & Belma ÖZTÜRKKAL, 2012. "A tournament analysis of mutual funds in Turkey," Iktisat Isletme ve Finans, Bilgesel Yayincilik, vol. 27(321), pages 39-56.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ana-Maria Fuertes & Gulnur Muradoglu & Belma Ozturkkal, 2014.
"A behavioral analysis of investor diversification,"
The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(6), pages 499-523, June.
- Duxbury, Darren & Hudson, Robert & Keasey, Kevin & Yang, Zhishu & Yao, Songyao, 2015. "Do the disposition and house money effects coexist? A reconciliation of two behavioral biases using individual investor-level data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 55-68.
- Lu, Xiaomeng & Zhang, Yong & Zhang, Yixing & Wang, Lin, 2020. "Can investment advisors promote rational investment? Evidence from micro-data in China," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 251-263.
- Lu, Xiaomeng & Guo, Jiaojiao & Gan, Li, 2020. "International comparison of household asset allocation: Micro-evidence from cross-country comparisons," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ayse Belma Ozturkkal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.