Department of Economics Cork, Ireland
Cork University Business School
University College Cork
RePEc:edi:deuccie (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- O'Connor, Fergal & Lucey, Brian & Batten, Jonathan & Baur, Dirk, 2015. "The Financial Economics of Gold - a survey," MPRA Paper 65484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raj Aggarwal & Brian M. Lucey & Fergal A. O'Connor, 2014. "Rationality in Precious Metals Forward Markets: Evidence of Behavioural Deviations in the Gold Markets," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp462, IIIS.
- Brian Lucey & Fergal A. O'connor, 2012. "Do Bubbles occur in Gold Prices? Evidence from Gold Lease Rates and Markov Switching Models," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp418, IIIS.
- Corbet, Shaen & O’Connor, Fergal, 2021. "Where was the global price of silver established? Evidence from London and New York (1878–1953)," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 39(C).
- He, Zhen & O'Connor, Fergal & Thijssen, Jacco, 2018. "Is gold a Sometime Safe Haven or an Always Hedge for equity investors? A Markov-Switching CAPM approach for US and UK stock indices," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 30-37.
- Vigne, Samuel A. & Lucey, Brian M. & O’Connor, Fergal A. & Yarovaya, Larisa, 2017. "The financial economics of white precious metals — A survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 292-308.
- Brian Lucey & Fergal O’connor, 2017. "Are gold bugs coherent?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 90-94, January.
- Lucey, Michael E. & O'Connor, Fergal A., 2016. "Mind the gap: Psychological barriers in gold and silver prices," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 17(C), pages 135-140.
- O’Connor, Fergal A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Baur, Dirk G., 2016. "Do gold prices cause production costs? International evidence from country and company data," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 186-196.
- O'Connor, Fergal A. & Lucey, Brian M. & Batten, Jonathan A. & Baur, Dirk G., 2015. "The financial economics of gold — A survey," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 186-205.
- Brian M. Lucey & Charles Larkin & Fergal O'Connor, 2014. "Gold markets around the world - who spills over what, to whom, when?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(13), pages 887-892, September.
- Brian M. Lucey & Fergal A. O’Connor, 2013. "Do bubbles occur in the gold price? An investigation of gold lease rates and Markov Switching models," Borsa Istanbul Review, Research and Business Development Department, Borsa Istanbul, vol. 13(3), pages 53-63, September.
- Brian M. Lucey & Charles Larkin & Fergal A. O'Connor, 2013.
"London or New York: where and when does the gold price originate?,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 20(8), pages 813-817, May.
- Brian Lucey & Charles Larkin, 2012. "London or New York: where and when does the gold price originate?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp410, IIIS.
- Doyle, Eleanor & O’Connor, Fergal, 2013. "Innovation capacities in advanced economies: Relative performance of small open economies," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 106-123.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fergal Andrew O'Connor should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.