Report NEP-HIS-2015-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo BÃ¡tiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Bucheli & Erica Salvaj, 2014. "Adaptation Strategies of Multinational Corporations, State-Owned Enterprises, and Domestic Business Groups to Economic and Political Transitions: A Network Analysis of the Chilean Telecommunications S," Past Working Papers 15, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Erica Salvaj & Juan Pablo Couyoumdjian, 2015. "Interlocked, Business Groups and the State in Chile (1970-2010)," Past Working Papers 14, Universidad del Desarrollo, School of Business and Economics.
- Michael David Bordo & Pierre Siklos, 2015. "Central Bank Credibility, Reputation and Inflation Targeting in Historical Perspective," Papers and Proceedings 013127, Fondo Latino Americano de Reservas - FLAR.
- Goya, Daniel, 2014.
"Política industrial: Qué es, por qué es necesaria, y su pasado, presente y futuro en Chile
[Industrial policy: What is it, why it is necessary, and its past, present and future in Chile]," MPRA Paper 64881, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderaos de Araujo, Fabio, 2015. "Sraffa and the Labour Theory of Value - a note," MPRA Paper 65426, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juliana Jaramillo-Echeverri & Adolfo Meisel-Roca & María Teresa Ramírez-Giraldo, 2015. "The Great Depression in Colombia: A Stimulus to Industrialization, 1930-1953," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 013183, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Alexey V. Vdovin, 2014. "Literary Ethnography And Nationalism In The Imperial Russia: A Case Of The Naval Ministry“Literary Expedition”," HSE Working papers WP BRP 47/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Holger Strulik, 2015. "The Great Divergence: A Network Approach," 2015 Meeting Papers 59, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Ana Tur-Prats, 2015. "Family Types and Intimate-Partner Violence: A Historical Perspective," Working Papers 835, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- David Ricardo Andrade Martínez & Carlos Eduardo Güisa Díaz, 2014. "Evolución de la red de comercio internacional: una aproximación a través de la Teoría de Redes Sociales (1970-2011)," Econógrafos - Escuela de Economía 013131, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Markevich, Andrei & Zhuravskaya, Ekaterina, 2015. "Economic Effects of the Abolition of Serfdom: Evidence from the Russian Empire," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1502, CEPREMAP.
- Jaume Ventura & Hans-Joachim Voth, 2015. "Debt into Growth: How Sovereign Debt Accelerated the First Industrial Revolution," Working Papers 830, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Charles Angelucci & Julia Cage, 2015. "Newspapers in Times of Low Advertising Revenues," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/26t617gatp8, Sciences Po.
- O'Connor, Fergal & Lucey, Brian & Batten, Jonathan & Baur, Dirk, 2015. "The Financial Economics of Gold - a survey," MPRA Paper 65484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Hanlon, 2015. "Temporary Shocks and Persistent Effects in the Urban System: Evidence from British Cities after the U.S. Civil War," 2015 Meeting Papers 79, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Franck, Raphaël & Galor, Oded, 2015. "Is Industrialization Conducive to Long-Run Prosperity?," IZA Discussion Papers 9158, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).