Duc Minh Nguyen
|Van Hien University Hochiminh City Vietnam|
Van Hien University (Van Hien University)https://vhu.edu.vn
Hochiminh City, Vietnam
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Duc, Nguyen Minh & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2007. "Effects of Antidumping Duties with Bertrand Competition: Some Evidence for Frozen Catfish Fillets," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9893, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Nguyen Duc Minh & Dengjun Zhang, 2017. "Trade diversion and antidumping effectiveness: insights from a residual demand model," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(2), pages 324-340, April.
- Duc, Nguyen Minh, 2008. "Farmers' satisfaction with aquaculture -- A logistic model in Vietnam," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 525-531, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Duc, Nguyen Minh, 2008.
"Farmers' satisfaction with aquaculture -- A logistic model in Vietnam,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(1-2), pages 525-531, December.
- Boland, John & Huang, Jing & Ridley, Barbara, 2013. "Decomposing global solar radiation into its direct and diffuse components," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 749-756.
- Syndhia Mathé & Hélène Rey-Valette, 2015. "Local Knowledge of Pond Fish-Farming Ecosystem Services: Management Implications of Stakeholders’ Perceptions in Three Different Contexts (Brazil, France and Indonesia)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-23, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Duc Minh Nguyen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.