Minh Ha Nguyen
Trường Đại học Mở Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh (Ho Chi Minh City Open University)http://www.ou.edu.vn
Ho Chi minh City, Viet Nam
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Nguyen Minh Ha, 2012. "The Effect Of Growth On Firm Survival In Vietnam," Working Papers 18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ha Minh Nguyen & Le Dang Nguyen, 2018. "The relationship between urbanization and economic growth: An empirical study on ASEAN countries," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 45(2), pages 316-339, February.
- Nguyen Minh Ha & Nguyen Duy Hoang, 2017. "Applying the Capital Asset Pricing Model in Identifying the Electricity Retail Price in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 7(2), pages 185-192.
- Nguyen Minh Ha & Nguyen Thi Dung, 2017. "To Study Consumers’ Use of Information on Food Labels in Vietnam," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 175-182.
- Nguyen Minh Ha & Le Minh Tai, 2017. "Impact of Capital Structure and Cash Holdings on Firm Value: Case of Firms Listed on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 24-30.
- Nguyen Minh Ha & Nguyen Hung Lam, 2017. "The Effects of Celebrity Endorsement on Customer¡¯s Attitude toward Brand and Purchase Intention," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 9(1), pages 64-77, January.
- Nguyen Minh Ha & Tran Viet Hoang Nguyen, 2014. "The Influence of Leadership behaviors on Employee Performance in the Context of Software Companies in Vietnam," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 4(3), pages 1-11.
- Pham Thi Diem & Nguyen Minh Ha, 2013. "Analysing the Employment Status of Graduate Students: The Case of Kent International College in Vietnam," Advances in Management and Applied Economics, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 1-20.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nguyen Minh Ha, 2012.
"The Effect Of Growth On Firm Survival In Vietnam,"
18, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2017. "Determinants of small business survival: The impacts of capital intensity and the collateral value of fixed assets," MPRA Paper 76434, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Walther Reina Gutiérrez & Claudia Inés Sepúlveda Rivillas & Gabriel Jaime González Uribe, 2017. "Análisis semiparametrico de los factores asociados a la sostenibilidad de los emprendimientos," REVISTA FACULTAD DE CIENCIAS ECONÓMICAS, UNIVERSIDAD MILITAR NUEVA GRANADA, vol. 26(1), pages 163-180, December.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "The relationships between, on the hand, size, growth and age of the firm and, on the other hand, small business survival – a constructive critique and a proposal of a new framework," MPRA Paper 72111, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guimarães Barbosa, Evaldo, 2016. "Determinants of Small Business Survival: The Case of Very Small Enterprises of the Traditional Manufacturing Sectors in Brazil," MPRA Paper 72304, University Library of Munich, Germany.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Minh Ha Nguyen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.