Shannon K. Mitchell
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|P.O. Box 844000 Richmond, VA 23284-4000|
- Engers, Maxim & Mitchell, Shannon K., 2006. "R&D policy with layers of economic integration," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(7), pages 1791-1815, October.
- Mitchell, Shannon K., 2004. "Death, Disability, Displaced Persons and Development: The Case of Landmines in Bosnia and Herzegovina," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(12), pages 2105-2120, December.
- A. Black & S Mitchell, 2002. "Policy In The South African Motor Industry: Goals, Incentives, And Outcomes," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 70(8), pages 1273-1297, December.
- Butler, Alison & Mitchell, Shannon K, 1998. "Government Subsidies of R&D in a Product Cycle Framework: US-Japan Simulations," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 386-400, August.
- S. K. Mitchell, 1997. "GATT, Dispute Settlement and Cooperation: A Note," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 9(1), pages 87-93, 03.
- Cotter, Kevin D & Mitchell, Shannon K, 1997. "Renegotiation-Proof Tariff Agreements," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 5(3), pages 348-372, August.
- Shannon K. Mitchell, 1995. "The Political Economy Of Quota Rents In A Dynamic International Trade Model," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(3), pages 243-261, November.
- Shannon K. Mitchell, 1993. "The Welfare Effects of Rent-Saving and Rent-Seeking," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 26(3), pages 660-669, August.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Shannon Mitchell should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.