Pierfrancesco La Mura
|Last Name:||La Mura|
|Terminal Degree:||1997 Istituto di Economia Politica "Ettore Bocconi"; Università Commerciale Luigi Bocconi (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Handelshochschule LeipzigLeipzig, Germany
RePEc:edi:hhleide (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pierfrancesco La Mura, 2003. "Correlated Equilibria of Classical Strategic Games with Quantum Signals," Game Theory and Information 0309001, EconWPA.
- Philipp Gmehling & Pierfrancesco La Mura, 2016. "A Bayesian inference model for the credit rating scale," Journal of Risk Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 17(4), pages 390-404, August.
- La Mura, Pierfrancesco & Rapp, Marc Steffen & Schwetzler, Bernhard & Wilms, Andreas, 2011. "The certification hypothesis of fairness opinions for acquiring firms," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 240-248.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pierfrancesco La Mura, 2003.
"Correlated Equilibria of Classical Strategic Games with Quantum Signals,"
Game Theory and Information
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010.
"Endogenous preferences in games with Type-Indeterminate Players,"
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Endogenous preferences in games with type indeterminate players," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564895, HAL.
- Jérôme Busemeyer & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2012.
"Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-control Through Identity Management,"
PSE Working Papers
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Jerome Busemeyer, 2012. "Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-Control through Identity Management," Games, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-22, May.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Jérôme Busemeyer, 2012. "Quantum Type Indeterminacy in Dynamic Decision-Making: Self-Control through Identity Management," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813259, HAL.
- David K Levine, 2005. "Quantum Games Have No News For Economics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 618897000000001000, David K. Levine.
- V. I. Danilov & A. Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2005.
"Non-classical Measurement Theory: a Framework for Behavioral Sciences,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
122247000000000899, David K. Levine.
- Vladimir Ivanovitch Danilov & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2005. "Non-classical measurement theory: a framework forbehavioral sciences," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590714, HAL.
- Danilov, V.I. & Lambert-Mogiliansky, A., 2008. "Measurable systems and behavioral sciences," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 315-340, May.
- Adam Brandenburger, 2007. "A Connection Between Correlation in Game Theory and Quantum Mechanics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000001725, David K. Levine.
- Temzelides, Ted, 2010. "Modeling the act of measurement in the social sciences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(4), pages 607-615, July.
- Emmanuel Haven, 2008. "Private Information and the ‘Information Function’: A Survey of Possible Uses," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 64(2), pages 193-228, March.
- Brandenburger, Adam, 2010. "The relationship between quantum and classical correlation in games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 175-183, May.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky & Ismael Martinez-Martinez, 2014. "Basic Framework for Games with Quantum-like Players," PSE Working Papers hal-01095472, HAL.
- Adam Brandenburger, 2008. "The Relationship Between Classical and Quantum Correlation in Games," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002312, David K. Levine.
- Jerry Busemeyer & Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2009. "TI-games I: An exploration of Type Indeterminacy in strategic decision-making," PSE Working Papers halshs-00566780, HAL.
- Ariane Lambert-Mogiliansky, 2010. "Endogenous preferences in games with Type-Indeterminate Players," Post-Print halshs-00754695, HAL.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pierfrancesco La Mura should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.