Department of Economics, American University of Nigeriahttp://www.americanuniversitynigeria.org/
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Vairavipillai pasupathy Sivanathan & Anushiya Sireeranhan, 2016. "Relative Importance of Monetary Transmission Mechanism in Sri Lanka: An Empirical Investigation," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(1), pages 560-568.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Kinnucan & John Leonard, 2014. "Employment and Population Growth in Florida’s Counties," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(1), pages 7-19, January.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai, 2012. "Impact of NAFTA on the Preference for Meat Consumption in USA: An Inverse Demand System Approach," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 2(1), pages 79-84.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Kinnucan, 2012. "The Impact Of Automobile Production On The Growth Of Non-Farm Proprietor Densities In Alabama'S Counties," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 37(3), pages 25-46, September.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Kinnucan, 2012. "The effects of automobile production and local government expenditure on poverty in alabama," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 32(3), pages 2136-2145.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Thompson, 2012. "Cross Section Translog Production and Elasticity of Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing Industry," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 50-54.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai & Henry Thompson, 2012.
"Cross Section Translog Production and Elasticity of Substitution in U.S. Manufacturing Industry,"
International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy,
Econjournals, vol. 2(2), pages 50-54.
- Zachlod-Jelec, Magdalena & Boratynski, Jakub, 2016. "How large and uncertain are costs of 2030 GHG emissions reduction target for the European countries? Sensitivity analysis in a global CGE model," MF Working Papers 26, Ministry of Finance in Poland.
- Shaibu, Abdul-Fatawu & Al-Hassan, R. M., 2015. "Accessibility of Rice Farmers to the Ghana School Feeding Programme and its Effect on Output," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 7(3), September.
- Md. Shakil Ahmed & Mohammed Ziaul Haider, 2013. "Efficient Utilization of Resources in Manufacturing Firms," Asian Journal of Empirical Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(7), pages 821-835, July.
- Magdalena Zachlod-Jelec & Jakub Boratyński, 2016. "How large and uncertain are costs of 2030 emission reduction target for the European countries? Sensitivity analysis in a global CGE model," EcoMod2016 9449, EcoMod.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sooriyakumar Krishnapillai should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.