|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
|150 - 6th Ave. S.W. Suncor Energy Centre Calgary AB T2P 3E3 Canada|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Daniel de Munnik & David Dupuis & Mark Illing, 2009. "Computing the Accuracy of Complex Non-Random Sampling Methods: The Case of the Bank of Canada's Business Outlook Survey," Staff Working Papers 09-10, Bank of Canada.
- Mark Illing & Graydon Paulin, 2004. "The New Basel Capital Accord and the Cyclical Behaviour of Bank Capital," Staff Working Papers 04-30, Bank of Canada.
- Mark Illing & Ying Liu, 2003. "An Index of Financial Stress for Canada," Staff Working Papers 03-14, Bank of Canada.
- John Chant & Alexandra Lai & Mark Illing & Fred Daniel, 2003. "Essays on Financial Stability," Technical Reports 95, Bank of Canada.
- Daniel de Munnik & Mark Illing & David Dupuis, 2013. "Assessing the accuracy of non-random business conditions surveys: a novel approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 176(2), pages 371-388, February.
- Illing, Mark & Liu, Ying, 2006. "Measuring financial stress in a developed country: An application to Canada," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 243-265, October.
- Mark Illing & Graydon Paulin, 2005. "Basel II and the Cyclicality of Bank Capital," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 31(2), pages 161-180, June.
- Mark Illing & Graydon Paulin, 2004. "El nuevo acuerdo de capital de Basilea y el comportamiento cíclico del capital bancario," Boletín, Centro de Estudios Monetarios Latinoamericanos, vol. 0(4), pages 159-187, Octubre-d.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-FIN: Finance (3) 2003-07-10 2004-02-15 2004-08-31
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2003-07-10 2004-02-15
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2009-04-05
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2009-04-05
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (1) 2004-02-15
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2004-08-31
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2004-08-31
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (1) 2003-07-10
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mark Illing should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.