Report NEP-HPE-2004-02-15This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ticchi, Davide & Vindigni, Andrea, 2003. "Endogenous Constitutions," Seminar Papers 726, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Wiebke Kuklys & Ingrid Robeyns, 2004. "Sens's Capability Approach to Welfare Economics," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-03, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Item repec:lrk:lrkwkp:fiirs008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thomas Baumann & Carsten Schmidt, 2004. "The Jena video laboratory for economic experiments," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.
- Dani Rodrick, 2003. "Growth Strategies," Economics working papers 2003-17, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- António Bob Santos, 2004. "Necessidade de uma economia solidária: a visão de Karl Polanyi sobre os mercados," Development and Comp Systems 0402004, EconWPA.
- Ernst Fehr & Urs Fischbacher, 2004. "The nature of human altruism," Experimental 0402003, EconWPA.
- John Chant & Alexandra Lai & Mark Illing & Fred Daniel, 2003. "Essays on Financial Stability," Technical Reports 95, Bank of Canada.
- Werner Gueth & Manfred Stadler, 2004. "Path Dependence Without Denying Deliberation - An Exercise Model Connecting Rationality and Evolution -," Papers on Strategic Interaction 2004-07, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Strategic Interaction Group.