Report NEP-LAW-2004-08-31This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Jeong-Joon Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Illing & Graydon Paulin, 2004. "The New Basel Capital Accord and the Cyclical Behaviour of Bank Capital," Working Papers 04-30, Bank of Canada.
- Hope Corman & Kelly Noonan & Nancy E. Reichman & Dhaval Dave, 2004. "Demand for Illicit Drugs by Pregnant Women," NBER Working Papers 10688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Becker & Daniel Kessler & Mark McClellan, 2004. "Detecting Medicare Abuse," NBER Working Papers 10677, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thorsten Beck & Asli Demirguc-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2004. "Law and Firms' Access to Finance," NBER Working Papers 10687, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alison Evans Cuellar & Sara Markowitz & Anne M. Libby, 2003. "The Relationships between Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment and Juvenile Crime," NBER Working Papers 9952, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy F Bresnahan, 2004. "Network Effects in the Microsoft Case," Levine's Working Paper Archive 228400000000000008, David K. Levine.