Donald A. Gilchrist
|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Saskatoon, Canada
University of Saskatchewan
: (306) 966-5197
Arts 819, 9 Campus Drive, Saskatoon, SA, S7N 5A5
RePEc:edi:deuskca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gilchrist, D.A. & St. Louis, L.V., 1991. "An Equilibrium Analysis of Regional Diversification," Papers 91-4, Saskatchewan - Department of Economics.
- Donald Gilchrist & Larry St. Louis, 2004. "An Algorithm for the Consistent Inclusion of Partial Information in the Revision of Input-Output Tables," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 149-156.
- Donald A Gilchrist & Larry V St. Louis, 2001. "An equilibrium analysis of the diversification of regional agriculture," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(1), pages 11-26, January.
- Gilchrist, Donald A. & St. Louis, Larry V., 1994. "An equilibrium analysis of regional industrial diversification," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 115-133, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Donald Gilchrist & Larry St. Louis, 2004.
"An Algorithm for the Consistent Inclusion of Partial Information in the Revision of Input-Output Tables,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(2), pages 149-156.
- M. Alejandro Cardenete & M. Carmen Delgado & Patricia D. Fuentes & M. Carmen Lima & Alfredo J. Mainar & Jose M. Rueda-Cantuche & Sébastien Mary & Fabien Santini & Sergio Gomez y Paloma, 2015. "Rural-urban social accounting matrixes for modelling the impact of rural development policies in the EU," JRC Working Papers JRC94394, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Malik, Arunima & Lenzen, Manfred & Ely, Rômulo Neves & Dietzenbacher, Erik, 2014. "Simulating the impact of new industries on the economy: The case of biorefining in Australia," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 84-93.
- Gilchrist, Donald A. & St. Louis, Larry V., 1994.
"An equilibrium analysis of regional industrial diversification,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(1), pages 115-133, February.
- Psaltopoulos, Demetris & Balamou, Eudokia & Skuras, Dimitris & Ratinger, Tomas & Sieber, Stefan, 2011. "Modelling the impacts of CAP Pillar 1 and 2 measures on local economies in Europe: Testing a case study-based CGE-model approach," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 53-69, January.
- Sébastien Mary & Euan Phimister & Deborah Roberts & Fabien Santini, 2013. "Testing the sensitivity of CGE results: A Monte Carlo Filtering approach to an application to rural development policies in Aberdeenshire," JRC Working Papers JRC85290, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Fritz, Oliver, 1999. "Optimal Management of a Regional Income and Pollution Portfolio," ERSA conference papers ersa99pa187, European Regional Science Association.
- Zuzana Bednaříková, 2012.
"Ekonomický přínos zemědělství pro venkovskou ekonomiku: aplikace input-output analýzy
[The Economic Contribution of Agriculture for Rural Economy? An Application of Input-Output Analysis]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(2), pages 265-285.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Donald A. Gilchrist should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.