Abteilung Finanzen Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
: +49 (69) 798-23640
+49 (69) 798-28439
Mertonstr. 17-25, 610 B, 60054 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:afffmde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Eufinger, Christian & Gill, Andrej, 2016. "Incentive-based capital requirements," SAFE Working Paper Series 9 [rev.], Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Acharya, Viral V & Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian & Hirsch, Christian, 2014. "Real Effects of the Sovereign Debt Crisis in Europe: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eufinger, Christian & Gill, Andrej, 2013. "Basel III and CEO compensation in banks: Pay structures as a regulatory signal," SAFE Working Paper Series 9, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian, 2013. "Interbank network and bank bailouts: Insurance mechanism for non-insured creditors?," SAFE Working Paper Series 10, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Eufinger, Christian & Gill, Andrej, 2012. "Basel III and CEO compensation: a new regulation attempt after the crisis," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62056, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (3) 2013-01-12 2014-01-17 2014-01-17. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (3) 2014-01-17 2015-01-03 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-RMG: Risk Management (3) 2013-01-12 2014-01-17 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-ACC: Accounting & Auditing (2) 2014-01-17 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (2) 2014-01-17 2016-10-16. Author is listed
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2014-01-17
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2015-01-03
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2013-01-12
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2014-01-17
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2015-01-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Christian Eufinger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.