Report NEP-EEC-2015-01-03This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heather D. Gibson & Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2014. "How the Euro-Area Sovereign-Debt Crisis Led to a Collapse in Bank Equity Prices," Discussion Papers in Economics 14/17, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Orphanides, Athanasios, 2014. "The Euro Area Crisis: Politics over Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 10033, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernandes, Filipa & Kontonikas, Alexandros & Tsoukas, Serafeim, 2014. "On the real effects of financial pressure: Evidence from euro area firm-level employment during the recent financial crisis," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-028, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alice Albonico & Alessia Paccagnini & Patrizio Tirelli, 2014. "Estimating a DSGE model with Limited Asset Market Participation for the Euro Area," Working Papers 286, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2014.
- Chen, Xiaoshan & Kirsanova, Tatiana & Leith, Campbell, 2014. "An Empirical Assessment of Optimal Monetary Policy Delegation in the Euro Area," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2014-11, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Julia Le Blanc & Alessandro Porpiglia & Federica Teppa & Junyi Zhu & Michael Ziegelmeyer, 2014. "Household saving behaviour and credit constraints in the euro area," BCL working papers 93, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Pill, Huw & Reichlin, Lucrezia, 2014. "Exceptional policies for exceptional times: The ECB's response to the rolling crises of the Euro Area, and how it has brought us towards a new grand bargain," CEPR Discussion Papers 10193, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Acharya, Viral V & Eisert, Tim & Eufinger, Christian & Hirsch, Christian, 2014. "Real Effects of the Sovereign Debt Crisis in Europe: Evidence from Syndicated Loans," CEPR Discussion Papers 10108, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jef Boeckx & Maarten Dossche & Gert Peersman, 2014. "Effectiveness and Transmission of the ECB’s Balance Sheet Policies," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 14/887, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Giuliana Passamani & Roberto Tamborini & Matteo Tomaselli, 2014. "Sustainability vs. credibility of fiscal consolidation. A Principal Components test for the Euro Zone," DEM Discussion Papers 2014/09, Department of Economics and Management.
- Britta Niehof, 2014. "Spillover Effects in Government Bond Spreads: Evidence from a GVAR Model," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201458, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Alessandro Turrini & Gabor Koltay & Fabiana Pierini & Clarisse Goffard & Aron Kiss, 2014. "A Decade of Labour Market Reforms in the EU: Insights from the LABREF database," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 522, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2014. "Monnet’s Error?," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 83, European Institute, LSE.
- Michaelides, Alexander, 2014. "What Happened in Cyprus?," CEPR Discussion Papers 9993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- M. Vari, 2014. "Implementing monetary policy in a fragmented monetary union," Working papers 529, Banque de France.
- Bertola, Giuseppe, 2014. "Labor policies and capital mobility in theory and in EMU," CEPR Discussion Papers 10088, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.