|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for International Development Cambridge, Massachusetts (United States)
Kennedy School of Government
RePEc:edi:ciharus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Software Chapters
- Rohini Pande & Nils T. Enevoldsen, 2021. "Growing Pains? A Comment on “Converging to Convergence”," NBER Working Papers 29046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Nils T. Enevoldsen & Rohini Pande & Michael Walton, 2020. "Public Information is an Incentive for Politicians: Experimental Evidence from Delhi Elections," NBER Working Papers 26925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nils Enevoldsen, 2022. "INCLUSION_ECONOMICS_SCHEME: Stata module to provide a graphic scheme for Inclusion Economics branded data," Statistical Software Components S459050, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 15 Mar 2022.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Nils T. Enevoldsen & Rohini Pande & Michael Walton, 2020.
"Public Information is an Incentive for Politicians: Experimental Evidence from Delhi Elections,"
NBER Working Papers
26925, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Balasubramaniam, Vimal & Bhatiya, Apurav Yash & Das, Sabyasachi, 2020. "Synchronized Elections,Voter Behavior and Governance Outcomes : Evidence from India," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1276, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
Sorry, no citations of software components recorded.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nils Enevoldsen should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.