- Elamin, Mahmoud, 2015. "Can Reputation Ensure Efficiency in the Structured Finance Market? Majority Voting: A Quantitative Investigation," Working Paper 1441, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Ahnert, Toni & Elamin, Mahmoud, 2014. "The Effect of Safe Assets on Financial Fragility in a Bank-Run Model," Working Paper 1437, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mahmoud Elamin, 2013. "On the non-optimality of a Diamond-Dybvig contract in the Goldstein-Pauzner environment," Working Paper 1306, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Mahmoud Elamin, 2012. "Believe only what you see: credit rating agencies, structured finance, and bonds," Working Paper 1222, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bednar, William & Elamin, Mahmoud, 2014. "Interest Rate Risk and Rising Maturities," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Oct.
- Bednar, William & Elamin, Mahmoud, 2014. "Rising Interest Rate Risk at US Banks," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue June.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mahmoud Elamin should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.