Report NEP-CTA-2012-12-10This is the archive for NEP-CTA, a report on new working papers in the area of Contract Theory & Applications. Simona Fabrizi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sjaak Hurkens, 2012. "Bayesian Nash Equilibrium in ''Linear'' Cournot Models with Private Information About Cost," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 924.12, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Mahmoud Elamin, 2012. "Believe only what you see: credit rating agencies, structured finance, and bonds," Working Paper 1222, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Zhang, Yuzhe, 2012. "Characterization of a Risk Sharing Contract with One-Sided Commitment," MPRA Paper 42820, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Aug 2012.
- Robert F. Engle & Martin Klint Hansen & Asger Lunde, 2012. "And Now, The Rest of the News: Volatility and Firm Specific News Arrival," CREATES Research Papers 2012-56, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Coenen, Michael & Jovanovic, Dragan, 2012. "Investment behavior in a constrained dictator game," DICE Discussion Papers 77, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).