Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Eder, Armin & Keiler, Sebastian & Pichl, Hannes, 2013. "Interest rate risk and the Swiss solvency test," Discussion Papers 41/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Keiler, Sebastian & Eder, Armin, 2013. "CDS spreads and systemic risk: A spatial econometric approach," Discussion Papers 01/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Keiler, Sebastian & Eder, Armin, 2013.
"CDS spreads and systemic risk: A spatial econometric approach,"
01/2013, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Carlos Castro & Juan S. Ordoñez & Sergio Preciado, 2016. "Network externalities across financial institutions," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 014287, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2016.
"Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances,"
CEIS Research Paper
375, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 31 Mar 2016.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Bill'e, 2016. "Dynamic Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Papers 1602.02542, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2016.
- Leopoldo Catania & Anna Gloria Billé, 2017. "Dynamic spatial autoregressive models with autoregressive and heteroskedastic disturbances," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 1178-1196, September.
- Francisco Blasques & Siem Jan Koopman & Andre Lucas & Julia Schaumburg, 2014.
"Spillover Dynamics for Systemic Risk Measurement using Spatial Financial Time Series Models,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
14-107/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Blasques, Francisco & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Schaumburg, Julia, 2014. "Spillover dynamics for systemic risk measurement using spatial financial time series models," Annual Conference 2014 (Hamburg): Evidence-based Economic Policy 100632, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Blasques, Francisco & Koopman, Siem Jan & Lucas, Andre & Schaumburg, Julia, 2016. "Spillover dynamics for systemic risk measurement using spatial financial time series models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 195(2), pages 211-223.
- Monica Billio & Massimiliano Caporin & Lorenzo Frattarolo & Loriana Pelizzon, 2016. "Networks in risk spillovers: a multivariate GARCH perspective," Working Papers 2016:03, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Francesco Giuseppe Caloia & Andrea Cipollini & Silvia Muzzioli, 2016. "A note on normalization schemes:The case of generalized forecast error variance decompositions," Department of Economics 0092, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Marc Peters & Hugues Pirotte, 2014. "Unveiling Sovereign Effects in European Banks CDS Spreads Variations," Working Papers CEB 14-018, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Umberto Muratori, 2014. "Contagion in the Euro Area Sovereign Bond Market," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, December.
- Billio, Monica & Caporin, Massimiliano & Panzica, Roberto Calogero & Pelizzon, Loriana, 2017. "The impact of network connectivity on factor exposures, asset pricing and portfolio diversification," SAFE Working Paper Series 166, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Pagano, Michael S. & Sedunov, John, 2016. "A comprehensive approach to measuring the relation between systemic risk exposure and sovereign debt," Journal of Financial Stability, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 62-78.
- Fernandes, Guilherme Barreto & Artes , Rinaldo, 2013. "Spatial correlation in credit risk and its improvement in credit scoring," Insper Working Papers wpe_321, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Pelster, Matthias & Vilsmeier, Johannes, 2016. "The determinants of CDS spreads: Evidence from the model space," Discussion Papers 43/2016, Deutsche Bundesbank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Armin Eder should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.