Mariano Massimiliano Croce
|Terminal Degree:||Economics Department; Stern School of Business; New York University (NYU) (from RePEc Genealogy)|
Kenan Flagler Business School Chapel Hill, North Carolina (United States)
University of North Carolina-Chapel-Hill
Campus Box 3490, McColl Building, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3490
RePEc:edi:bsuncus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Croce, Mariano & Karantounias, Anastasios G. & Raymond, Stephen & Schmid, Lukas, 2017. "A Tax Plan for Endogenous Innovation," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2017-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Mariano M. Croce & Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2007.
"Investor Information, Long-Run Risk, and the Term Structure of Equity,"
NBER Working Papers
12912, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mariano M. Croce & Martin Lettau & Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2015. "Investor Information, Long-Run Risk, and the Term Structure of Equity," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 28(3), pages 706-742.
- Mariano M. Croce, 2006. "Welfare Costs, Long Run Consumption Risk, and a Production Economy," 2006 Meeting Papers 582, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Mariano M. Croce & Marin Lettau & Sydney Ludvigson, 2006. "Investor Information, Long-Run Risk, and the Duration fo Risky Assets," 2006 Meeting Papers 628, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Riccardo Colacito & Mariano Croce, 2005. "Risks For The Long Run And The Real Exchange Rate," 2005 Meeting Papers 794, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Riccardo Colacito & Mariano M. Croce, 2010. "The Short and Long Run Benefits of Financial Integration," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 100(2), pages 527-531, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (3) 2007-01-13 2007-02-24 2018-01-22
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (2) 2005-12-01 2007-01-13
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2007-02-24
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2007-01-13
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2018-01-22
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2018-01-22
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Mariano Massimiliano Croce should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.