Report NEP-FDG-2019-03-18This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Georg Man issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas De Vijlder & Koen Schoors, 2019. "Land Rights, Local Financial Development And Industrial Activity: Evidence From Flanders (19th – Early 20th Century)," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 19/962, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Patrick Fève & Alban Moura & Olivier Pierrard, 2019. "Shadow banking and the Great Recession: Evidence from an estimated DSGE model," BCL working papers 125, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Thomas Lejeune & Raf Wouters, 2019. "A macroeconomic model with heterogeneous and financially-constrained intermediaries," Working Paper Research 367, National Bank of Belgium.
- Pablo A. Guerron-Quintana & Ryo Jinnai, 2019. "On Liquidity Shocks and Asset Prices," Bank of Japan Working Paper Series 19-E-4, Bank of Japan.
- Andrea Caggese & Ander Pérez-Orive, 2018. "Capital misallocation and secular stagnation," Economics Working Papers 1637, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Feb 2019.
- David Florian Hoyle & Johanna L. Francis, 2019. "Lending frictions and nominal rigidities: Implications for credit reallocation and TFP," Working Papers 142, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Corinna Ghirelli & María Gil & Javier J. Pérez & Alberto Urtasun, 2019. "Measuring economic and economic policy uncertainty, and their macroeconomic effects: the case of Spain," Working Papers 1905, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Grégory Levieuge & Yannick Lucotte & Florian Pradines-Jobet, 2019. "The Cost of Banking Crises: Does the Policy Framework Matter?," Working papers 712, Banque de France.
- Shafik Hebous & Tom Zimmermann, 2019. "Can government demand stimulate private investment? Evidence from U.S. federal procurement," CESifo Working Paper Series 7534, CESifo.
- Ferrando, Annalisa & Pal, Rozalia & Durante, Elena, 2019. "Financing and obstacles for high growth enterprises: The European case," EIB Working Papers 2019/03, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- M. Max Croce & Tatyana Marchuk & Christian Schlag, 2019. "The Leading Premium," NBER Working Papers 25633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.