|Bank of Italy Economic Research Department Via Nazionale 91 00184 Roma Italy|
|+39 06 4792 2158|
Banca d'ItaliaRoma, Italy
Via Nazionale, 91 - 00184 Roma
RePEc:edi:bdigvit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Marcello Bofondi & Luisa Carpinelli & Enrico Sette, 2013. "Credit supply during a sovereign debt crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 909, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcello Bofondi & Tiziano Ropele, 2011. "Macroeconomic determinants of bad loans: evidence from Italian banks," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 89, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Fabio Panetta & Michele Leonardo Bianchi & Marcello Bofondi & Fabrizio Borselli & Guido Bulligan & Alessandro Buoncompagni & Mari Cappabianca & Luisa Carpinelli & Agostino Chiabrera & Francesco Columb, 2009. "The performance of the Italian housing market and its effects on the financial system," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 59, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcello Bofondi & Giorgio Gobbi, 2004. "Bad Loans and Entry into Local Credit Markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 509, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Marcello Bofondi & Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi, 2006. "Gli effetti dell'ingresso delle nuove banche nei mercati locali del credito," Rivista italiana degli economisti, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 27-50.
- Marcello Bofondi & Giorgio Gobbi, 2006. "Informational Barriers to Entry into Credit Markets," Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 10(1), pages 39-67.
- Marcello Bofondi & Francesca Lotti, 2006. "Innovation in the Retail Banking Industry: The Diffusion of Credit Scoring," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 28(4), pages 343-358, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-BAN: Banking (2) 2011-04-16 2013-05-05
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (2) 2004-12-20 2004-12-21
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2009-12-19 2011-04-16
- NEP-CFN: Corporate Finance (1) 2011-04-16
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2004-12-20
- NEP-EDU: Education (1) 2013-05-05
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2013-05-05
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2009-12-19
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcello Bofondi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.