Report NEP-EDU-2013-05-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daiji Kawaguchi & Hiroshi Ono, 2013. "Educational Credentialism and Elite Formation in Japan: A Long-term Perspective," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd12-297, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Meghir, Costas & Palme, Mårten & Simeonova, Emilia, 2013. "Education, Cognition and Health: Evidence from a Social Experiment," Research Papers in Economics 2013:10, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Elizabeth Davidson & Randall Reback & Jonah E. Rockoff & Heather L. Schwartz, 2013. "Fifty Ways to Leave a Child Behind: Idiosyncrasies and Discrepancies in States' Implementation of NCLB," NBER Working Papers 18988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Boone & Ila Fazzio & Kameshwari Jandhyala & Chitra Jayanty & Gangadhar Jayanty & Simon Johnson & Vimala Ramachandrin & Filipa Silva & Zhaoguo Zhan, 2013. "The Surprisingly Dire Situation of Children's Education in Rural West Africa: Results from the CREO Study in Guinea-Bissau," CEP Discussion Papers dp1201, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Darwin Cortes & Daniel Montolio, 2013. "Publicness of goods and violent conflict: Evidence from Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 010725, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Pfeiffer, Friedhelm & Reuß, Karsten, 2013. "Education and lifetime income during demographic transition," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-021, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Richard Blundell & Monica Costa Dias & Costas Meghir & Jonathan Shaw, 2013. "Female Labour Supply, Human Capital and Welfare Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1892, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Marcello Bofondi & Luisa Carpinelli & Enrico Sette, 2013. "Credit supply during a sovereign debt crisis," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 909, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:wip:wpaper:6 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fatih Guvenen & Michelle Rendall, 2013. "Women's emancipation through education: a macroeconomic analysis," Working Papers 704, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.