The performance of the Italian housing market and its effects on the financial system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Bassanetti & Martina Cecioni & Andrea Nobili & Giordano Zevi, 2011.
"Le principali recessioni italiane: un confronto retrospettivo,"
Rivista di Politica Economica,
SIPI Spa, issue 3, pages 281-318, JULY-SEPT.
- Antonio Bassanetti & Martina Cecioni, & Andrea Nobili & Giordano Zevi, "undated". "Le principali recessioni italiane: un confronto retrospettivo," Working Papers wp2010-9, Department of the Treasury, Ministry of the Economy and of Finance.
- Severin Borenstein & Joseph Farrell, 1998. "Inside the Pin-Factory: Empirical Studies Augmented by Manager Interviews," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bore98-1, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francesca Modena & Concetta Rondinelli, 2011. "Leaving home and housing prices. The experience of Italian youth emancipation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 818, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
Keywordshousing market cycle; transactions; rentals; residential house prices; mortgages; real-estate investment funds; taxation of residential housing;
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
- R2 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis
- R31 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Housing Supply and Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2009-12-19 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-URE-2009-12-19 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdi:opques:qef_59_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bdigvit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.