Report NEP-COM-2004-12-20This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Russell Pittman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daron Acemoglu & Philippe Aghion & Rachel Griffith & Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2004. "Vertical Integration and Technology: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 10997, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Schmalensee, Richard, 2004. "Sunk Costs and Antitrust Barriers to Entry," Working papers 4457-04, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Kira Markiewicz & Nancy L. Rose & Catherine Wolfram, 2004. "Do Markets Reduce Costs? Assessing the Impact of Regulatory Restructuring on U.S. Electric Generation Efficiency," NBER Working Papers 11001, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carree Martin & Dejardin Marcus, 2004. "Entry thresholds and actual entry and exit in local markets," Research Memorandum 048, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Otavio Ribeiro De Medeiros & Patricia de Souza Costa, 2004. "Cost Stickiness in Brazilian Firms," Finance 0412021, EconWPA.
- Bronwyn Hall, 2004. "Incentives for knowledge production with many producers," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp292, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Emilia Bonaccorsi di Patti & Giorgio Gobbi, 2003. "The effects of bank mergers on credit availability: evidence from corporate data," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 479, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Mark J. Garmaise & Tobias J. Moskowitz, 2004. "Bank Mergers and Crime: The Real and Social Effects of Credit Market Competition," NBER Working Papers 11006, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marcello Bofondi & Giorgio Gobbi, 2004. "Bad Loans and Entry into Local Credit Markets," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 509, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- John J. Siegfried & Molly Gardner Burba, 2003. "The College Football Association Television Broadcase Cartel," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0320, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Allen R. Sanderson & John J. Siegfried, 2003. "Thinking About Competitive Balance," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0318, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cir:cirwor:2044s-59 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ralph C Bayer & Mickey Chan, 2004. "Network Externalities, Demand Inertia and Dynamic Pricing in an Experimental Oligopoly Market," Experimental 0412004, EconWPA.
- Roeger, Werner & Warzynski, Frédéric, 2004. "A Joint Estimation of Price-Cost Margins and Sunk Capital - Theory and Evidence from the European Electricity Industry," Working Papers 04-17, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.