Centre for International Trade and Development New Delhi, India
Jawaharlal Nehru University
RePEc:edi:itjnuin (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Chawla, Aditi & Manjhi, Ganesh & Bhattacharya, Gaurav, 2021. "Implications of Banking Regulations on Online Payment Failures," MPRA Paper 105285, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gaurav Bhattacharya & Meeta Keswani Mehra, "undated". "Interaction between trade and environment policies with special interest politics: A Case when commodity markets are imperfect," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 21-03, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Meeta Keswani Mehra & Gaurav Bhattacharya, "undated". "Trade Wars and Trade Talks Revisited: An extension of the Grossman-Helpman Model (1995)," Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi Discussion Papers 21-01, Centre for International Trade and Development, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India.
- Gaurav Bhattacharya, 2019. "Location decisions of industries in the presence of transportation costs and environmental regulations: empirical evidence from India," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 21(1), pages 24-53, June.
- Meeta Keswani Mehra & Saptarshi Mukherjee & Gaurav Bhattacharya & Sk. Md. Azharuddin, 2021. "Renewable Energy in India: What It Means for the Economy and Jobs," India Studies in Business and Economics, in: Purnamita Dasgupta & Anindita Roy Saha & Robin Singhal (ed.), Sustainable Development Insights from India, pages 343-375, Springer.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-INT: International Trade (2) 2021-02-22 2021-05-31. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2021-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-CBA: Central Banking (1) 2021-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2021-05-31. Author is listed
- NEP-PAY: Payment Systems & Financial Technology (1) 2021-02-08. Author is listed
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (1) 2021-05-31. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Gaurav Bhattacharya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.