Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Aziendali e Statistiche Palermo, Italy
Università degli Studi di Palermo
: 39 91 6626 319
39 91 489346
Viale delle Scienze Ed.13, 90128 - Palermo
RePEc:edi:ispalit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Paolo Di Betta & Carlo Amenta, 2012. "The Media as a Policy Instrument in Influencing the Business Model of Professional Soccer: Evidence From Italy," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(2), pages 109-129, January.
- Paolo Di Betta & Carlo Amenta, 2010. "A die-hard aristocracy: competitive balance in Italian soccer, 1929-2009," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 6(2), pages 13-40, Settembre.
- Paolo Di Betta & Carlo Amenta, 2004. "Incentives in Corporate Governance: The Role of Self-Regulation," Symphonya. Emerging Issues in Management, University of Milano-Bicocca, issue 1 Public .
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Paolo Di Betta & Carlo Amenta, 2010.
"A die-hard aristocracy: competitive balance in Italian soccer, 1929-2009,"
Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport,
Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 6(2), pages 13-40, Settembre.
- Alessandro Baroncelli & Raul Caruso, 2011. "The Organization And Economics Of Italian Serie A: A Brief Overall View," Rivista di Diritto ed Economia dello Sport, Centro di diritto e business dello Sport, vol. 7(2), pages 67-85, September.
- Caruso, Raul & Carlo, Bellavite Pellegrini & Marco, Di Domizio, 2016. "Does diversity in the payroll affect soccer teams’ performance? Evidence from the Italian Serie A," MPRA Paper 75644, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Raul Caruso & Marco Di Domizio & Domenico Rossignoli, 2017.
"Aggregate wages of players and performance in Italian Serie A,"
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics,
Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 34(3), pages 515-531, December.
- Caruso, Raul & Di Domizio, Marco & Rossignoli, Domenico, 2016. "Aggregate Wages Of Players and Performance in Italian Serie A," MPRA Paper 72720, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Carlo Amenta should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.