|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics Hyogo, Japan
Kwansei Gakuin University
1-155 Uegahara Ichiban-cho, Nishinomiya, Hyogo 662-8501
RePEc:edi:dekgujp (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- AKIYOSHI Fumio & KOBAYASHI Keiichiro, 2007. "Bank Distress and Productivity of Borrowing Firms: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 07014, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Sumio Hirose & Fumio Akiyoshi, 2005. ""Bankruptcy Law, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Revival Process in Japan"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-132, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Noriyuki Yanagawa & Sumio Hirose & Fumio Akiyoshi, 2005. "Bankruptcy Law, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Revival Process in Japan," CARF J-Series CARF-J-012, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Akiyoshi, Fumio & Kobayashi, Keiichiro, 2010. "Banking crisis and productivity of borrowing firms: Evidence from Japan," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 141-150, August.
- Fumio Akiyoshi, 2009. "Banking panics, bank failures, and the lender of last resort: the Showa Depression of 1930--1932," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 776-800, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Akiyoshi, Fumio & Kobayashi, Keiichiro, 2010.
"Banking crisis and productivity of borrowing firms: Evidence from Japan,"
Japan and the World Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 141-150, August.
- Jaskowski, Marcin, 2015. "Should zombie lending always be prevented?," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 191-203.
- Kaoru Hosono & Miho Takizawa, 2012. "Do Financial Frictions Matter as a Source of Misallocation? Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers ron246, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan.
- Akbar, Saeed & Rehman, Shafiq ur & Ormrod, Phillip, 2013. "The impact of recent financial shocks on the financing and investment policies of UK private firms," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 59-70.
- Razin, Assaf & Rosefielde, Steven, 2011.
"Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8264, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Assaf Razin & Steven Rosefielde, 2011. "Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 57(3), pages 499-530, September.
- Assaf Razin & Steven Rosefielde, 2011. "Currency and Financial Crises of the 1990s and 2000s," NBER Working Papers 16754, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HOSONO Kaoru & TAKIZAWA Miho, 2015. "Misallocation and Establishment Dynamics," Discussion papers 15011, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Kazuo Yamada, 2013. "How bank health affects the capital structure and performance of IPO firms: evidence from the Japanese financial crisis in the 1990s," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research on IPOs, chapter 24, pages 552-568 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Dan Andrews & Filippos Petroulakis, 2017. "Breaking the Shackles: Zombie Firms, Weak Banks and Depressed Restructuring in Europe," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1433, OECD Publishing.
- Mario Levis & Silvio Vismara (ed.), 2013. "Handbook of Research on IPOs," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15210.
- Fumio Akiyoshi, 2009.
"Banking panics, bank failures, and the lender of last resort: the Showa Depression of 1930--1932,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 776-800, October.
- Wall, Larry D., 2012. "Central Banking for Financial Stability: Some Lessons from the Recent Instability in the United States and Euro Area," ADBI Working Papers 379, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Larry D. Wall, 2012. "Central banking for financial stability Some lessons from the recent instability in the US and euro area," Public Policy Review, Policy Research Institute, Ministry of Finance Japan, vol. 8(3), pages 247-280, August.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Fumio Akiyoshi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.