|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Indian Council for Research on International Economic Relations (ICRIER)New Delhi, India
India Habitat Centre, Core 6A, Lodhi Road, New Delhi 110 003
RePEc:edi:icriein (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Pawan Agarwal, 2006.
"Higher Education in India: The Need for Change,"
- Harinder Kohli & Anil Sood (ed.), 2010. "India 2039: An Affluent Society in One Generation," Books, Emerging Markets Forum, edition 1, number india2039, August.
- Basant, Rakesh & Partha Mukhopadhyay, 2009. "An Arrested Virtuous Circle? Higher Education And High-Tech Industries In India," IIMA Working Papers WP2009-05-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
- Seema Joshi, 2012. "Sustainable Development of the Higher Education Sector in India for Catalyzing Services-Driven Growth," Working Papers 2012/01, Maastricht School of Management.
- K.K. George & K.K. Krishnakumar, 2018. "Keralaâ€™s Development Experience: Its Implications for Finance Commissions," Working Papers id:12557, eSocialSciences.
- Sheetal Sekhri & Yona Rubinstein, "undated".
"Do Public Colleges in Developing Countries Provide Better Education than Private ones? Evidence from General Education Sector in India,"
Virginia Economics Online Papers
375, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Yona Rubinstein & Sheetal Sekhri, 2011. "Do Public Colleges in Developing Countries Provide Better Education than Private ones? Evidence from General Education Sector in India," CEE Discussion Papers 0130, Centre for the Economics of Education, LSE.
- A Aggarwal & R Freguglia & G Johnes & G Spricigo, 2011. "Education and labour market outcomes : evidence from India," Working Papers 615663, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Devesh Kapur, 2010. "Indian Higher Education," NBER Chapters,in: American Universities in a Global Market, pages 305-334 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jacob F. Kirkegaard, 2008. "Offshoring, Outsourcing And Production Relocations — Labor Market Effects In The Oecd And Developing Asia," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 53(03), pages 371-418.
- M. M. Goel & Suraj Walia, 2015. "Indian Higher Education: Trends, Growth & Challenges," Working papers 2015-03-10, Voice of Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pawan Agarwal should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.