by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Independent University Bangladesh
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Mustafizur Rahman & Towfiqul Islam Khan & Ashiqun Nabi & Tapas Kumar Paul, 2010.
"Bangladesh's Export Opportunities in the Indian Market : Addressing Barriers and Strategies for Future,"
Trade Working Papers
23060, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mustafizur Rahman & Towfiqul Islam Khan & Ashiqun Nabi & Tapas Kumar Paul, 2010. "Bangladesh's Export Opportunities in the Indian Market: Addressing Barriers and Strategies for Future," CPD Working Paper 90, Centre for Policy Dialogue (CPD).
- Kreiter, Zebulun & Paul, Tapas Kumar, 2010. "Deficit Financing and Inflation in Bangladesh: A Vector Autoregressive Analysis," MPRA Paper 45981, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Md Shoaib Ahmed, Shoaib, 2009. "“Exchange Rate Volatility and International Trade Growth: Evidence from Bangladesh”," MPRA Paper 19466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ahmed, Md Shoaib, 2009. "An Empirical Study on Exchange Rate Volatility and it Impacts on Bilateral Export Growth: Evidence from Bangladesh," MPRA Paper 19567, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- A. F. M. Mainul Ahsan, 2013. "Can Roe Be Used To Predict Portfolio Performance?," Journal of Academic Research in Economics, Spiru Haret University, Faculty of Accounting and Financial Management Constanta, vol. 5(1 (June)), pages 5-20.