by members of
School of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
State University of New York College-Geneseo
Geneseo, New York (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Guobing Shen & Anthony Yanxiang Gu, 2007. "Revealed Comparative Advantage, Intra-industry Trade and the US Manufacturing Trade Deficit with China," China & World Economy, Institute of World Economics and Politics, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, vol. 15(6), pages 87-103.
- Anthony Gu, 2004. "The Reversing Weekend Effect: Evidence from the U.S. Equity Markets," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 5-14, January.
- Anthony Yanxiang Gu, 2003. "Rent Control And Its Reform In China," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 34(1), pages 63-74.
- Anthony Yanxiang Gu, 2003. "A trend towards being normal: the 'A' share experience on the Shanghai stock exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(5), pages 379-385.
- Gu, Anthony Yanxiang & Schinski, Michael, 2003. "Patriotic Stock Repurchases: The Two Weeks Following the 9-11 Attack," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 267-276, May.
- Gu, Anthony Yanxiang, 2003. "The declining January effect: evidences from the U.S. equity markets," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 395-404.
- Gu, Anthony Yanxiang & Finnerty, Joseph, 2002. "The Evolution of Market Efficiency: 103 Years Daily Data of the Dow," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 18(3), pages 219-237, May.
- Anthony Yanxiang Gu, 2002. "Increasing Block Transactions and Stock Market Behavior," New York Economic Review, New York State Economics Association (NYSEA), vol. 33(1), pages 67-74.
- Anthony Y. Gu, 2002. "The Predictability of House Prices," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(3), pages 213-234.
- Anthony Yanxiang Gu, 2002. "Valuing the Option to Purchase an Asset at a Proportional Discount," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 25(1), pages 99-109.