by members of
Dipartimento Ingegneria dell'Impresa
Università degli Studi di Roma "Tor Vergata"
(Department of Business Engineering, Tor Vergata University of Rome)These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Barbara Martini, 2014. "Economic and social resilience: an analysis for the Italians regions after 2007," ERSA conference papers ersa14p735, European Regional Science Association.
- Barbara Martini, 2011. "Cultural Heritage and the governance of the UNESCO sites of Campania," ERSA conference papers ersa11p565, European Regional Science Association.
- De Nicola, Arianna & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2011. "A two-stage DEA model to evaluate the efficiency of the Italian health system," MPRA Paper 39126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2010. "Airport efficiency: a DEA two stage analysis of the Italian commercial airports," MPRA Paper 34366, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2010.
- Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2009. "Productivity change in Italian airports," MPRA Paper 34367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergamini, Elisabetta & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2006. "The performance of Italian airports," MPRA Paper 35790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorelli, Cristiana & Giannini, Massimo & Martini, Barbara, 2022. "Private and public risk sharing across Italian regions," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 74(C).
- Barbara MARTINI & Marco PLATANIA, 2022. "Are The Regions With More Gender Equality The More Resilient Ones? An Analysis Of The Italian Regions," Regional Science Inquiry, Hellenic Association of Regional Scientists, vol. 0(2), pages 71-94, June.
- Massimo Giannini & Cristiana Fiorelli & Barbara Martini, 2022. "Ageing in the labour market: a spatial VAR approach," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 538-556, October.
- Barbara MARTINI, 2020. "Resilience, Resistance And Recoverability, Regional Economic Structure And Human Capital In Italy. Are They Related?," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 20(1), pages 47-62.
- Barbara Martini & Massimo Giannini, 2020. "Regional wage and productivity in Italy: a spatio-temporal analysis," Spatial Economic Analysis, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(4), pages 392-412, October.
- Martini, Barbara, 2020. "Resilience and economic structure. Are they related?," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 62-91.
- Barbara Martini & Marco Platania, 2019. "Analyzing Resilience in Local Labor Market Areas: A Spatial Analysis for the Case of Italy," Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 65(3), pages 189-208.
- Barbara Martini & Marco Platania, 2019. "Spatio-Temporal Analysis Of Resilience During The Great Recession. The Case Of Italy," Romanian Journal of Regional Science, Romanian Regional Science Association, vol. 13(1), pages 1-14, JUNE.
- Barbara Martini, 2016. "The Data Revolution. Big Data, Open Data, Data Infrastructures and Their Consequences," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(3), pages 553-554, March.
- Mancuso, Paolo, 2012. "Regulation and efficiency in transition: The case of telecommunications in Italy," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(2), pages 762-770.
- Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2012. "Bootstrapping the Malmquist indexes for Italian airports," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 135(1), pages 403-411.
- Curi, Claudia & Gitto, Simone & Mancuso, Paolo, 2011. "New evidence on the efficiency of Italian airports: A bootstrapped DEA analysis," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 84-93, June.
- Matteo Ceccobelli & Simone Gitto & Paolo Mancuso, 2011. "ICT and Growth: A DEA Analysis of 14 OECD Countries," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 3, pages 435-454.
- Claudia CURI & Paolo MANCUSO, 2009. "Is Telecommunications Productivity Characterized by Steady State Conditions? Some Empirical Evidence for 13 OECD Countries," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(74), pages 127-150, 2nd quart.
- Claudia Curi & Simone Gitto & Paolo Mancuso, 2008. "An application of Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) to measure the efficiency of the Italian airports after the privatisation," L'industria, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 4, pages 689-712.
- Domenico Campisi & Paolo Mancuso, 2005. "Spillover tecnologici e comportamento cooperativo delle imprese: cartello di R&S o joint venture di ricerca?," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2005(1).
- Mancuso, Paolo & Reverberi, Pierfrancesco, 2003. "Operating costs and market organization in railway services. The case of Italy, 1980-1995," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 43-61, January.
- Armando Calabrese & Paolo Mancuso, 2002. "Real Options Method ( ROM) : a cognitive model for supporting strategy creation processes in uncertain competitive environments," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 5(1), May.
- Armando Calabrese & Domenico Campisi & Paolo Mancuso, 2002. "Productivity Change in the Telecommunications Industries of 13 OECD Countries," International Journal of Business and Economics, School of Management Development, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 1(3), pages 209-223, December.
- Confessore, Giuseppe & Mancuso, Paolo, 2002. "A dynamic model of R&D competition," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 365-380, December.
- Domenico Campisi & Paolo Mancuso & Alberto Nastasi, 2001. "R&D competition, absorptive capacity, and market shares," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 73(1), pages 57-80, February.