by members of
International Center for Applied Finance and Economics (InterCAFE)
Institut Pertanian Bogor (IPB)
(Bogor Agricultural University))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Permani, Risti & Nuryartono, Nunung & Wardani, Fikria Ulfa & Anggraenie, Triana, 2015. "'Local Milk for Local Schools?': Children Dairy Consumption Behaviours, Willingness to Pay and Health in Indonesia," 2015 Conference (59th), February 10-13, 2015, Rotorua, New Zealand 202570, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Rivayani Darmawan & Stephan Klasen & Nunung Nuryartono, 2015.
"Migration and Deforestation in Indonesia,"
Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers
187, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Darmawan, Rivayani & Klasen, Stephan & Nuryartono, Nunung, 2016. "Migration and deforestation in Indonesia," EFForTS Discussion Paper Series 19, University of Goettingen, Collaborative Research Centre 990 "EFForTS, Ecological and Socioeconomic Functions of Tropical Lowland Rainforest Transformation Systems (Sumatra, Indonesia)".
- Mohammad Iqbal Irfany & Stephan Klasen & Rezky Syahrezal Yusuf, 2015. "The consumption-based carbon footprint of households in Sulawesi, Jambi and Indonesia as a whole in 2013," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 186, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Mohammad Iqbal Irfany, 2015. "Inequality in emissions: Evidence from Indonesian households," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 177, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- M. Iqbal Irfany, 2014. "Affluence and emission trade-offs: evidence from Indonesian household carbon footprint," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 161, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Asep Saefuddin & Aji Hamim Wigena & Nunung Nuryartono & Dian Kusumaningrum, 2013. "Development And Aplication Of Bayesian Spatial Analysis On Poverty Data In East Java, Indonesia," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1043, European Regional Science Association.
- Schwarze, Stefan & Zeller, Manfred & Nuryartono, Nunung, 2006. "Income Sources, Poverty, and Forest Encroachment: Implications for Rural Development Policies in Central Sulawesi, Indonesia," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25764, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Iman Sugema, 2005. "The Determinants of Trade Balance and Adjustment to the Crisis in Indonesia," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-08, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Anis Chowdhury & Iman Sugema, 2005. "How Significant and Effective has Foreign Aid to Indonesia been?," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-05, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Iman Sugema & Anis Chowdhury, 2005. "Aid and Fiscal Behaviour in Indonesia: The case of a lazy government," Centre for International Economic Studies Working Papers 2005-06, University of Adelaide, Centre for International Economic Studies.
- Oktaviani, Rina & Sugema, Iman & Ratnawaty, Anny, 2003. "Bank Restructuring and its Implication on Indonesian Macro Economy and Agricultural Sector," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 58194, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Siswadi & Achmad Muslim & Toni Bakhtiar, 2012. "Variable Selection Using Principal Component and Procrustes Analyses and its Application in Educational Data," Journal of Asian Scientific Research, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 2(12), pages 856-865, December.
- Ramkishen S. Rajan & Reza Siregar & Iman Sugema, 2003. "Why was there a precrisis capital inflow boom in Southeast Asia?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(3), pages 265-283.
- Rajan , Ramkishen S. & Sugema, Iman, 2002. "The Devaluation of The Thai Baht and a Simple Second Generation Currency Crisis Model," Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio di Genova, vol. 55(1), pages 47-54.
- Rajan, Ramkishen S. & Sugema, Iman, 2000. "Government bailouts and monetary disequilibrium: common fundamentals in the Mexican and East Asian currency crises," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 123-135, December.
- In, Francis & Sugema, Iman, 1995. "Detecting the Sources of Inflation using a Cointegrated Macroeconomic Model: A Case Study of Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(65), pages 200-217, December.