by alumni of
Louvain School of Management
Université Catholique de Louvain
(Catholic University of Louvain-la-Neuve)These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Christophe Desagre & Catherine D'Hondt, 2020. "Googlization and retail investors' trading activity," LIDAM Discussion Papers LFIN 2020004, Université catholique de Louvain, Louvain Finance (LFIN).
- Per J. AGRELL & Xavier BRUSSET, 2017. "Intrinsic impediments to category captainship collaboration," LIDAM Reprints CORE 2820, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brusset, Xavier, 2009. "Properties of distributions with increasing failure rate," MPRA Paper 18299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Nov 2009.
- Brusset, Xavier, 2009. "Choosing a transport contract over multiple periods," MPRA Paper 18392, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 09 Jan 2009.
- Brusset, Xavier & Cattan-Jallet, Roxane, 2009. "Estimating the buyer's willingness to pay using Bayesian belief distribution with IFR," MPRA Paper 22638, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 May 2010.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "The impact of coordination and information on transport procurement," Microeconomics 0504007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Brusset & Nico Temme, 2005. "Transport contract optimization under information asymmetry: an example," Econometrics 0512005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "Comparison between minimum purchase, quantity flexibility contracts and spot procurement in a supply chain," Econometrics 0512007, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xavier Brusset, 2005. "How information influences the cost of transport in a supply chain, a monte carlo simulation," Econometrics 0512008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juri Reich & Aseem Kinra & Herbert Kotzab & Xavier Brusset, 2021. "Strategic global supply chain network design – how decision analysis combining MILP and AHP on a Pareto front can improve decision-making," International Journal of Production Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 59(5), pages 1557-1572, March.
- Bertrand, Jean-Louis & Brusset, Xavier & Chabot, Miia, 2021. "Protecting franchise chains against weather risk: A design science approach," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 187-200.
- Jean-Louis Bertrand & Xavier Brusset, 2018. "Managing the financial consequences of weather variability," Journal of Asset Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 19(5), pages 301-315, September.
- Brusset, Xavier & Teller, Christoph, 2017. "Supply chain capabilities, risks, and resilience," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 59-68.
- Brusset, Xavier, 2016. "Does supply chain visibility enhance agility?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 171(P1), pages 46-59.
- Bertrand, Jean-Louis & Brusset, Xavier & Fortin, Maxime, 2015. "Assessing and hedging the cost of unseasonal weather: Case of the apparel sector," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 244(1), pages 261-276.
- Brusset, Xavier & Temme, Nico M., 2007. "Optimizing an objective function under a bivariate probability model," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 179(2), pages 444-458, June.