by alumni of
Essex Business School
These are publications listed in RePEc written by alumni of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service and listed in the RePEc Genealogy. List of alumni. For a list of publications by current members of the department, see here. Register yourself.
University of Essex
Colchester, United Kingdom
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Journal articles |
- Lin Huang & Chenghu Ma & Hiroyuki Nakata, 2017. "w-MPS risk aversion and the shadow CAPM: theory and empirical evidence," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(11), pages 947-973, September.
- Shang, Hua & Yuan, Ping & Huang, Lin, 2016. "Macroeconomic factors and the cross-section of commodity futures returns," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 316-332.
- Lin Huang & Dayong Zhang, 2015. "Hedging or Speculation: What Can We Learn from the Volume-Return Relationship?," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(6), pages 1117-1128, November.
- Lin Huang & Yan Shu, 2014. "Accounting Accruals, Future Operating Performance, and Public-Listing Age," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(1), pages 164-182, January.
- Huang, Lin & Wang, Zijun, 2014. "Is the investment factor a proxy for time-varying investment opportunities? The US and international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 219-232.
- Huang, Lin & Wu, Jia & Zhang, Rui, 2014. "Exchange risk and asset returns: A theoretical and empirical study of an open economy asset pricing model," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 96-116.