by members of
Economic Commission for Europe (UN-ECE)
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Books |
- Johannes Koettl & Elizabeth Mata & Gady Saiovici & Indhira Santos, 2013. "Employment Recovery Stalls in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16956, The World Bank.
- Jose Palacin, 2009. "Addressing Climate Change through Innovation: The Challenges Ahead," UNECE Annual Report Economic Essays 2009_3, UNECE.
- Jose Palacin, 2008. "Innovation, Venture Capital and Globalization: the Role of Public Policies," UNECE Annual Report Economic Essays 2008_5, UNECE.
- Robert Shelburne & Jose Palacin, 2007. "Remittances in the CIS: Their Economic Implications and a New Estimation Procedure," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2007_5, UNECE.
- Jose Palacin & Robert Shelburne, 2005. "The Private Housing Market in Eastern Europe and the CIS," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2005_5, UNECE.
- Omar S. Arias & Carolina Sánchez-Páramo & María E. Dávalos & Indhira Santos & Erwin R. Tiongson & Carola Gruen & Natasha de Andrade Falcão & Gady Saiovici & Cesar A. Cancho, 2014. "Back to Work : Growing with Jobs in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16570.