by members of
Department of Industrial and Management Engineering
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Singh,Anoop & Jamasb,Tooraj & Nepal,Rabindra & Toman,Michael A., 2015. "Cross-border electricity cooperation in South Asia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7328, The World Bank.
- Kabir Malik & Maureen Cropper & Alexander Limonov & Anoop Singh, 2011. "Estimating the Impact of Restructuring on Electricity Generation Efficiency: The Case of the Indian Thermal Power Sector," NBER Working Papers 17383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cust, J. & Singh, A. & Neuhoff, K., 2007.
"Rural Electrification in India: Economic and Institutional aspects of Renewables,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0763, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- James Cust & Anoop Singh & Karsten Neuhoff, 2007. "Rural Electrification in India: Economic and Institutional aspects of Renewables," Working Papers EPRG 0730, Energy Policy Research Group, Cambridge Judge Business School, University of Cambridge.
- Singh, Anoop & Jamasb, Tooraj & Nepal, Rabindra & Toman, Michael, 2018. "Electricity cooperation in South Asia: Barriers to cross-border trade," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 120(C), pages 741-748.
- Kabir Malik, Maureen Cropper, Alexander Limonov and Anoop Singh, 2015. "The Impact of Electricity Sector Restructuring on Coal-fired Power Plants in India," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 4).
- R. K. Amit & Parthasarathy Ramachandran, 2013. "Aspects Of Exchangeability In The Shapley Value," International Game Theory Review (IGTR), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(04), pages 1-11.
- Singh, Anoop, 2010. "Towards a competitive market for electricity and consumer choice in the Indian power sector," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4196-4208, August.
- Singh, Anoop, 2009. "A market for renewable energy credits in the Indian power sector," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 643-652, April.
- Anoop Singh, 2009. "Climate co-benefit policies for the Indian power sector: domestic drivers and North-South cooperation," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(5), pages 529-543, September.
- Singh, Anoop, 2006. "Power sector reform in India: current issues and prospects," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(16), pages 2480-2490, November.