by members of
Department of Economics and Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
University of Arkansas-Little Rock
Little Rock, Arkansas (United States)
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Erick Elder & Ted To, 1999.
"Consumer Switching Costs and Private Information,"
- Bhai, Moiz, 2016. "Double take: The effect of sibling sex composition on women’s schooling, earnings, and labor supply," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 42-46.
- Erick Michael Elder & Gary A. Wagner, 2012. "A simple approach to balancing government budgets over the business cycle," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(7), pages 677-681, May.
- Gary A. Wagner & Erick Elder, 2007. "How well are the states of the Eighth Federal Reserve District prepared for the next recession?," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 75-87.
- Wagner, Gary A & Elder, Erick M., 2007. "Revenue Cycles and the Distribution of Shortfalls in U.S. States: Implications for an "Optimal" Rainy Day Fund," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 60(4), pages 727-742, December.
- Holland, Larry C. & Elder, Erick M., 2006. "Employee stock options in compensation agreements: A financing explanation," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 367-379, January.
- Mark Funk & Erick Elder & Vincent W. Yao & Ashvin Vibhakar, 2006. "Intra-NAFTA trade and surface traffic: a very disaggregated view," Regional Economic Development, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Oct, pages 87-99.
- Funk, Mark & Elder, Erick & Yao, Vincent & Vibhakar, Ashvin, 2006. "Intra-NAFTA Trade in Mid-South Industries: A Gravity Model," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 36(2), pages 205-220.
- Gary A. Wagner & Erick M. Elder, 2005. "The Role of Budget Stabilization Funds in Smoothing Government Expenditures over the Business Cycle," Public Finance Review, , vol. 33(4), pages 439-465, July.
- Elder, Erick & Holland, Larry, 2000. "Social Security reform: the effect of investing in equities," Financial Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 93-106, 00.
- Elder, Erick, 1999. "Dynamic Fiscal Policy with Regime-Duration Uncertainty: The Tax-Cut Case," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 29-55, January.
- Elder, Erick & To, Ted, 1999.
"Consumer switching costs and private information,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 369-375, June.
- Erick Elder, 1999. "Investment effects of departures from governmental present-value budget balance," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(10), pages 1239-1247.