by members of
Department of Finance
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
National Dong-Hwa University
| Journal articles |
- Huang, Chia-Hui & Hou, Tony Chieh-Tse, 2019. "Innovation, research and development, and firm profitability in Taiwan: Causality and determinants," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 385-394.
- Tony Chieh-Tse Hou & Phillip McKnight & Charlie Weir, 2016. "Returns to buying upward revision and selling downward revision stocks: Evidence from Canada," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 42(11), pages 1110-1124, November.
- Tony Chieh-Tse Hou & Phillip J. McKnight & Charlie Weir, 2014. "The impacts of stock characteristics and regulatory change on mutual fund herding in Taiwan," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(3), pages 175-186, February.
- Chia-Hui Huang & Tony Chieh-Tse Hou & Chih-Hai Yang, 2013. "FDI modes and parent firms' productivity in emerging economies:Evidence from Taiwan," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 1240-1268, December.
- Tony Chieh-Tse Hou, 2012. "Return persistence and investment timing decisions in Taiwanese domestic equity mutual funds," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(9), pages 873-891, August.
- Yang, Chih-Hai & Huang, Chia-Hui & Hou, Tony Chieh-Tse, 2012. "Tax incentives and R&D activity: Firm-level evidence from Taiwan," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1578-1588.
- Tony Chieh-Tse Hou & Phillip J. McKnight & Torng-Her Lee, 2012. "Momentum strategies, information diffusion, and investor conservatism in Asian-Pacific region," Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(2), pages 136-160.
- McKnight, Phillip J. & Hou, Tony C.T., 2006. "The determinants of momentum in the United Kingdom," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 227-240, May.
- Lin, Jin-Lung & Tsay, Ruey S, 1996. "Co-integration Constraint and Forecasting: An Empirical Examination," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(5), pages 519-538, Sept.-Oct.