by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Seoul, South Korea
| Journal articles |
- Dooyeon Cho & Dong-Eun Rhee, 2015. "An assessment of inflation targeting in a quantitative monetary business cycle framework: evidence from four early adopters," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(32), pages 3395-3413, July.
- Ju Hyun Pyun & Dong-Eun Rhee, 2015. "Fiscal Multipliers During The Global Financial Crisis: Fiscal And Monetary Interaction Matters," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 33(1), pages 207-220, 01.
- Choi, Changkyu & Rhee, Dong-Eun & Oh, Yonghyup, 2014. "Information and capital flows revisited: The Internet as a determinant of transactions in financial assets," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 191-198.
- Young-Joon Park & Dong-Eun Rhee, 2013. "Macroeconomic Effects of the CGIF Scheme Using a Multi-Country Dynamic General Equilibrium Model," Asian Economic Papers, MIT Press, vol. 12(1), pages 141-162, March.
- Cho, Dooyeon & Rhee, Dong-Eun, 2013. "Nonlinear effects of government debt on private consumption: Evidence from OECD countries," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 504-507.
- Choi, Changkyu & Hoon Yi, Myung, 2009. "The effect of the Internet on economic growth: Evidence from cross-country panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 39-41, October.
- Yang, Yung Y. & Yi, Myung Hoon, 2008. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Implication for policy in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 827-840.
- Myung Hoon Yi & Changkyu Choi, 2006. "A GMM test of the precautionary saving hypothesis with nonexpected-utility preferences," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 71-78.
- Yi, Myung Hoon & Choi, Changkyu, 2005. "The effect of the Internet on inflation: Panel data evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 885-889, October.