by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Seoul, South Korea
| Journal articles |
- Changkyu Choi & Myung Hoon Yi, 2018. "The Internet, R&D expenditure and economic growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 264-267, February.
- Changkyu Choi & Hojin Jung, 2017. "Does an economically active population matter in housing prices?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(15), pages 1061-1064, September.
- Choi, Changkyu & Rhee, Dong-Eun & Oh, Yonghyup, 2014.
"Information and capital flows revisited: The Internet as a determinant of transactions in financial assets,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 191-198.
- Choi, Changkyu & Rhee , Dong-Eun & Oh , Yonghyup, 2010. "Information and Capital Flows Revisited: The Internet as a Determinant of Transactions in Financial Assets," Working Papers 10-10, Korea Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Changkyu Choi & Kyungsun Park, 2014. "The Euro Bias of Bank Assets in the Eurozone," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(S5), pages 172-185, September.
- Choi, Changkyu, 2010. "The effect of the Internet on service trade," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 102-104, November.
- Choi, Changkyu & Hoon Yi, Myung, 2009. "The effect of the Internet on economic growth: Evidence from cross-country panel data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 39-41, October.
- Changkyu Choi, 2009. "Does Bilateral Trade Lead To Income Convergence? Panel Evidence," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 71-79, June.
- Changkyu Choi & Seung-Gwan Baek, 2008. "Exchange-Rate Regimes and International Reserves," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 24, pages 105-129.
- Yang, Yung Y. & Yi, Myung Hoon, 2008. "Does financial development cause economic growth? Implication for policy in Korea," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 827-840.
- Myung Hoon Yi & Changkyu Choi, 2006. "A GMM test of the precautionary saving hypothesis with nonexpected-utility preferences," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 71-78.
- Changkyu Choi, 2006. "Does foreign direct investment affect domestic income inequality?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(12), pages 811-814.
- Yi, Myung Hoon & Choi, Changkyu, 2005. "The effect of the Internet on inflation: Panel data evidence," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 885-889, October.
- Changkyu Choi, 2004. "Foreign direct investment and income convergence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(10), pages 1045-1049.
- Choi, Changkyu, 2003. "Does the Internet stimulate inward foreign direct investment?," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 319-326, June.
- Changkyu Choi, 2002. "Linder hypothesis revisited," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(9), pages 601-605.
- Changkyu Choi & Dong-Geun Han & Gang-Soo Jun, 2001. "Japanese Asset Prices, Yen-Dollar Exchange Rates and The Currency Crisis in Korea," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 17, pages 271-286.