by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis.This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Banaras Hindu University
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- pandey, Aviral, 2015. "Food security in India and States: key challenges and policy option," MPRA Paper 64237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2015.
- Pandey, Aviral, 2014. "Livestock Policies and its Impact on India and Bihar, State," MPRA Paper 64238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2015.
- Vashishtha, P. S. & Singh, D., 2008. "Conflict and inequality in surface irrigation: a socio-ecological perspective," Conference Papers h042933, International Water Management Institute.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh, Shivesh, 2007. "Wage and income differentials on the basis of gender in Indian agriculture," MPRA Paper 6088, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pandey, Adya Prasad & Shivesh,, 2007. "Indian SMEs and their uniqueness in the country," MPRA Paper 6086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Singh, D. & Dar, B.A. & Kim, D.S., 2016. "KKT optimality conditions in interval valued multiobjective programming with generalized differentiable functions," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(1), pages 29-39.
- Reena KUMARI & Aviral PANDEY, 2012. "Women'S Work Participation In Labour Market In Contemporary India," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 1, pages 18-35.
- Aviral PANDEY & Rakesh RAMAN, 2012. "Rural Non-Farm Economy In India: A Study Of Uttar Pradesh," Journal of Community Positive Practices, Catalactica NGO, issue 2, pages 222-239.
- A. Chandel & D.S. Chauhan & D. Singh, 2012. "Distributed generation planning in deregulated power market - a bibliographical survey," International Journal of Energy Technology and Policy, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 8(3/4/5/6), pages 267-285.
- R.V. Rao & D. Singh & F. Bleicher & C. Dorn, 2012. "Weighted Euclidean distance-based approach as a multiple attribute decision making method for manufacturing situations," International Journal of Multicriteria Decision Making, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(3), pages 225-240.
- R.V. Rao & D. Singh, 2010. "An improved grey relational analysis as a decision-making method for manufacturing situations," International Journal of Decision Sciences, Risk and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 2(1/2), pages 1-23.
- Gangwar, L.S. & Singh, Dinesh & Singh, D.B., 2007. "Estimation of Post-Harvest Losses in Kinnow Mandarin in Punjab Using a Modified Formula," Agricultural Economics Research Review, Agricultural Economics Research Association (India), vol. 20(2).
- Boudri, J. C. & Hordijk, L. & Kroeze, C. & Amann, M. & Cofala, J. & Bertok, I. & Junfeng, Li & Lin, Dai & Shuang, Zhen & Runquing, Hu & Panwar, T. S. & Gupta, S. & Singh, D. & Kumar, A. & Vipradas, M., 2002. "The potential contribution of renewable energy in air pollution abatement in China and India," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 409-424, April.
- S. Nagaraj & D. Singh & T.S. Srinivasan, 1988. "Efficiency of Exchange Markets," Foreign Trade Review, , vol. 23(2), pages 200-205, July.
- Sodha, M. S. & Bansal, N. K. & Singh, D., 1982. "Analysis of a non-porous double-flow solar air heater," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 251-258, December.
- Singh, D. & Bokil, S. D., 1965. "Investment Patterns in Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 20(1).
- Singh, D. & Bokil, S.D., 1962. "Budgeting and Programming at Farm and National Level," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 17(1).