by members of
College of Business
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institution, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Citation analysis. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
University of South Florida
St. Petersburg, Florida (United States)
| Journal articles |
- Corton Maria Luisa & Phillips Michelle Andrea & Zimmermann Aneliese, 2020.
"Aligning Quality Incentives and Tariff Adjustments: The Case of the Brazilian Electricity Distribution Sector,"
Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Corton Maria Luisa & Phillips Michelle Andrea & Zimmermann Aneliese, 2019. "Aligning Quality Incentives and Tariff Adjustments: The Case of the Brazilian Electricity Distribution Sector," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 18(1), pages 35-62, March.
- Corton, Maria Luisa & Zimmermann, Aneliese & Phillips, Michelle Andrea, 2016. "The low cost of quality improvements in the electricity distribution sector of Brazil," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 485-493.
- Maria Corton, 2011. "Sector fragmentation and aggregation of service provision in the water industry," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 159-169, April.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Guan, Wei, 2010. "How asymmetric is U.S. stock market volatility?," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 225-248, May.
- Ederington, Louis H. & Guan, Wei, 2010. "Longer-Term Time-Series Volatility Forecasts," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(4), pages 1055-1076, August.
- Corton, Maria Luisa & Berg, Sanford V., 2009. "Benchmarking Central American water utilities," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3-4), pages 267-275, September.
- Richard Scheffler & Richard Smith, 2006. "The impact of government decentralization on county health spending for the uninsured in California," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 237-258, September.
- Richard B. Smith, 2005. "An Alternative Perspective On Information Asymmetry; Implications For Consumer Authority In Physician Services Markets," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(3), pages 665-699, September.
- Ederington, Louis & Guan, Wei, 2005. "The information frown in option prices," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1429-1457, June.
- Corton, Maria Luisa, 2003. "Benchmarking in the Latin American water sector: the case of Peru," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 133-142, September.