Statistical Tools for Finance and Insurance (2nd edition)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Philipp Gschöpf & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Andrija Mihoci, 2015. "TERES - Tail Event Risk Expectile based Shortfall," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- repec:jss:jstsof:v:078:i01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kucharczyk, Daniel & Wyłomańska, Agnieszka & Zimroz, Radosław, 2017. "Structural break detection method based on the Adaptive Regression Splines technique," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 471(C), pages 499-511.
- Omar El Euch & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2016. "The characteristic function of rough Heston models," Papers 1609.02108, arXiv.org.
- Ogwang, Tomson, 2013. "Is the wealth of the world’s billionaires Paretian?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 392(4), pages 757-762.
- Lenkšas, A. & Mackevičius, V., 2015. "Weak approximation of Heston model by discrete random variables," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 1-15.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wuu:hsbook:hsbook1101. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rafal Weron). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hspwrpl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .