A Survey Of Dynamic Games In Economics:
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic Games; Differential Games; Game Theory; Feedback Control;
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- Q5 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics
- Q - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- L16 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Industrial Organization and Macroeconomics; Macroeconomic Industrial Structure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wsbook:7577. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://ebooks.worldscinet.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .